Thursday, January 9, 2020

WITH SHORT CONCERN AND LONG ON QUESTIONS

This is my third or fourth blog, as I'm quick to abandon them and then regret the loss of something well written in my memory.  But then with short concern I imagine that it only felt well written after a hot cocoa with cointreau.

So with sober laptop and more sober recollections, I have managed to surface a few thoughts worth typing out... the unfortunate thing for you lot, is that I may well abandon this one too.  Crossing fingers and streets to hope I might stick around for a while... I might finally be old enough to have the patience of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

06.|. Discovering New York City

I have an early and highly visual memory of staying with my grandmother in Forest Hills, where she lived in a great big white brick building...