Tuesday, February 18, 2020

WHERE THE COLORS LIVE

Taking photos of places is important to me.  To remember where I had been, how beautiful it was, and how much I wanted to feel that place again, and again, and again.  But what to do with tens of thousands of color photos of beauty... for exhibition I prefer my black and white photos... my tintypes... but where should the colors live?

Getty.  I uploaded many of them to Getty's istock for use by people in need of stock photography.  So if you go to GETTY ISTOCK you'll find my photos.  I keep adding more about once a week or so... depends where I fly to... where I travel... and sometimes I shoot food and plants and little details of things - stuff.  But mostly beautiful places.... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

06.|. Discovering New York City

I have an early and highly visual memory of staying with my grandmother in Forest Hills, where she lived in a great big white brick building...